Subscribe

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Millions of people without jobs, but no worries, working at home is the way to go.





Are online jobs for you? For Mike Richardson, who lives in Islamabad, 08 , who filled out a simple online form, working online was the way to get a new job.

From Mike Richardson's personal website: "Basically, I actually make around $5,000 to $7,000 a month from Google. Not a ton of money. But, very solid and good. I was able to replace my previous job's income, working less than 10 hours a week on my computer at home."

For Mike Richardson, this is not a new story - a job loss and financial despair. But this person didn't give up. From his own words: "I was not interested in some fly by night get rich quick business opportunity, pyramid scheme or anything to do with network marketing. You know, the ones that want you to try to sell stuff to your friends and family members. I just wanted a legitimate honest way for me to earn extra income from home. I am here to spread this word. Hopefully my story can inspire you to try what I discovered.

To make a long story short, I generated $5,000 a month at home as a result of Google. All I do is post the links Google gave me. I don't even have to sell anything. Did you read that? Yes, no one actually needs to buy anything from you, me or Google. Just post the website links and get paid. You can do the same and Google is looking for a bunch of people to do that for them."

Online Giant Google has been making people rich over night - worth over $100 Billion dollars. This great company has been helping people work from home and give them new jobs. From Mike Richardson's own words: "Now, I have seen scams out on the Internet that talk about making $50,000 a month online. But that is exactly what they are - scams. This is my story of my real life where I am now generating a legitimate income from home that easily replaced my previous job's income. Here's a check from early last year I got.

" In a short time Mike Richardson was able to make it with a system called "Google Money Master Kit" that saved his life. He was able to share his story with us, which we're finally revealing to the public for the first time:

Step 1:

Get Google Money Master Kit with unlimited customer support, only pay $1.00 for shipping.

Step 2:

Also get your The Multiple Streams of Income Home Study Course and Audio Series to make guaranteed fast money! Learn our simple system in one day and it tracks everything, only pay $1.95 for shipping.

Step 3:

Follow the directions on Google Money Master Kit to start posting links. Google will start sending their first check to you in about 48 hours. (Or you can start having them wire directly into your checking account. Your first checks will be about $500 to $1,500 a week. Then it goes up from there depending on how many links you posted online.)

Can you say "I can afford $1.87? You can become completely debt free* and cash in your pocket. Yes!!! You see, I am just doing my part to spread the word out so that you don't have to go through what I ended up going through. And yes it is legitimate, you can generate between $5,000 to $7,500 a month just working a few hours a day posting links on Google and Google. These systems did show me how. So just do it."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails